I would like to thank Harotian Essentials for the nomination. It was very kind of you for nominating people. This award is for creative, positive, and inspiring. I hope I’ve been those things in all my blogs.
Here are the rules!
Write a post thanking the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
Answer the question asked to you by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify them about the nomination by commenting on their blog.
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or in your post
Here are the questions:
1.What is something that you will always refuse to compromise on?
I want to be an independent artist. With this day and age, one doesn’t need a major label or company to get your works out there. I need creative control in my music, videos, and fiction projects.
2. Are you a daytime person or a nighttime person?
Definitely a daytime person. I could barely stay awake if I’m staying up late at night.
3. If you could own any kind of animal, what will it be?
An iguana. I’ve always wanted one as a pet.
4. Do you have any phobias? What are they?
I have a fear of failure.
5. What is your greatest childhood memory?
Probably my 6th birthday party. That was a fun time where my friends and family dressed up in costumes since my birthday is only a few days before Halloween.
6. What is your favorite dish that you like to cook?
I’m the farthest thing from Gordon Ramsey and Gaston Acurio. Hahahaha! The last thing I remember cooking (read: not throwing something in a microwave) would be fried tofu.
7. What was your very first date like?
It was fine and nothing too special. This first date happened at homecoming.
8. To you, what does it mean to have a “good time”?
Being able to create new things and the rare times I get to hang out with friends. The latter is important since we’re all extremely busy people.
9. Living or dead, who would you want to party with?
Ooh, I’m not much of a party person, but I’m sure having some avant-garde/world cultures art party with people such as Yoshitoshi ABe, Dobet Gnahore, and Tanya Tagaq would be fun.
10. Who is the Ying to your yang?
Like someone who’s the opposite of me? Probably some sellout mainstream musician or movie-maker. HAHAHAHAHA! XD
11. What is your favorite quote and/or bible scripture?
There are so many good quotes I could think of. A somewhat recent quote I’ve liked is this…
“The more you give away, the greater your honor.” -Winona LaDuke
Here are my 11 questions for you.
1. What is your favorite kind of art?
2. Which person living or dead would you like to have coffee or tea with?
3. Which 3 countries would you like to visit that you’ve never been to before?
4. Who do you think is the most underrated musician out there?
5. What inspires you creatively?
6. What was your greatest accomplishment so far?
7. Which fictional character would you like to hang out with?
8. What was the kindest thing that someone has said to you?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. What is your favorite poem?
11. What is your advice to creative individuals?
I hereby nominate the following…