Guess what? I got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated by Lynn Sheridan. Thank you so much, Lynn! This has been great being nominated with two of my blogs quite recently. Without further ado, here are the rules.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Now to answer the questions from Lynn…
1. What weird thing do you have nostalgia for?
Maybe new jack swing music since I’ve been listening to a bunch of it lately. Okay, I was very little when that was a thing, but I do remember that sound. Besides that, I’ve been nostalgic for a certain anime/manga series that I’ve been secretive about because of a goal I’m trying to accomplish.
2. How good are you at drawing? (An example would be amazing.)
I am absolutely TERRIBAD at drawing. Sorry.
3. What recent trend are you totally on board with?
Weird, since I’m not into trends. Maybe inventing new awards/tags or to much lesser extent (whether this is a trend is yet to be seen) AEW? I guess after that Everything Patterned post I did a while ago, I can’t hide that recent interest anymore, right?
4. What are you hilariously bad at?
See question number 2.
5. If you were so wealthy you didn’t need to work, what would you do with your time?
Travel to multiple countries all over the world, write all the books I want at my own pace, record tons of Ospreyshire albums (and maybe side projects as well), and to volunteer my time to different legitimate charities or to help out others.
Facts about me:
1. Outside of the Midwest, I’ve lived in Maryland when I was a baby.
2. I wrote my first book back in 2014, but I never released it until 2018. That book is Revezia: Terminal Rescue, by the way.
3. When I was in choir, I sang 1st tenor, 2nd tenor, and baritone when I was in college. It was fun using some of my vocal skills in some of my songs especially “The Uncrowned King of Johannesburg”.
Here are my favorite posts:
Representation Matters: I think this was a great series that I did. The first post is certainly a great intro and I then go into fiction, anime, and even the aforementioned Everything Patterned post. Definitely check those posts out.
Ospreyshire Origins Art Theft: Here’s a post involving multiple songs from my recent album.
Defensive For What: This was a very powerful and personal poem I wrote.
Do You (Or Should You) Separate the Artist From the Art?: I was so thankful with everyone who commented regardless if I agreed with them or not.
How I Learned to Utterly Despise that Expensive Ripoff, Overrated, and Bigoted Movie Called The Lion King (And the Existence of Kimba the White Lion Isn’t the Only Reason): Be prepared because I’m going to ruin The Lion King for you!
I hereby nominate:
My questions for you!
1. Where would you like to visit that you’ve never been to before?
2. What is one movie, TV show, and/or book that you can’t stand, but everyone else likes?
3. If you could invent a language, what would you call it and how would you teach it to the world?
4. What is one interest or hobby that you never thought you would get into?
5. How do you want to improve as a person?