Sorry for the nearly 2 month wait, but I was nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award from Dr. Y! Thank you so much! You have an amazing blog and I’m honored to receive this award. This is a new award I’ve never seen or been nominated for, so this was very cool.
Here are the rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
-Post the award logo.
-Post the rules.
-Nominate up to 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
-Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment.
-After notifying Vincent, he’ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
-I’m not sure if we are supposed to have some questions for the nominees, but I’ll make some for them.
1. Do you have long or short hair?
Long hair, currently. Weirdly enough, my hair was short this time last year after donating 13 inches to Wigs For Kids.
2. Fantasy or Historic Fiction?
Fantasy. I certainly write a lot of it with my Revezia series and [spoilers minimized] some parts of the Hollanduscosm.
3. What book do you like a lot, but you dislike the author, because of background, etc.
I really can’t think of any at the moment.
4. Have you ever watched a movie that was better than the story that it was based on?
I guess Persepolis was slightly better as a movie, but the original graphic novels are totally worth reading, too. To be fair, Marjane Satrapi worked on both versions.
5. If you could visit one place in the world right now where would it be?
As a geography nerd, I find this to be a very difficult question. Hahaha! The only place I’ve visited outside of America is Ecuador so far. I guess one place among several that I would really like to visit is Rwanda. I’ve been seeing how beautiful and amazingly clean Kigali is, it’s very modern, stable, and there’s a lot of tourist attractions I never expected in that country.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. If you could get one singer, band, or composer to score a movie based on your life, who would it be?
2. Which three countries would you like to visit that you have never been to before?
3. What is one thing you wish you could do right now if COVID-19 didn’t happen?
4. Describe how you feel at the moment when you post this award post in a haiku form.
5. Which fictional character would you want to hang out with for an entire day? What things would you do? What conversations would you have?
Here are my nominees: