It’s been a delay, but I wanted to get this out there on a day when I wasn’t so busy. I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Dear Kitty. Thank you very much! I really appreciate this!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
-Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
1. Who is your favourite visual artist?
That’s a tough one. I’m kind of cheating on this one, but I would say Yoshitoshi ABe. I know my aniblogger friends know him for being the creator of Haibane Renmei, Serial Experiments Lain, and Texhnolyze. His art and illustrating style always intrigued me with his experimental and avant-garde takes on anime designs.
2. Which is your favourite bird species?
I guess I just have to say an osprey because it’s part of my stage name. Okay, besides that, I would say budgies are cool, too.
3. Which is your favourite mammal species?
Good question. I would say gazelles or kudu would be in that list.
4. What is your favourite insect?
Perhaps the viceroy butterfly. I really had to think about it.
5. What is your favourite plant?
For some reason, sunflowers seem to calm me down. Peach trees would be a close second.
6. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
7. If you would be invited to make a space journey, then to which solar system planet would you like to go?
Saturn would be really cool. Maybe this space crew and I would skate on the rings if that were possible. 😛
Now here are my 7 questions to my nominees.
1. Who is your favorite poet?
2. If you could make a musical movie, which artist or band’s music would you use and what would the plot look like?
3. Which country would you want to visit that you’ve never been to before?
4. Which book would you like to see adapted as a movie or TV show? This can be a novel, novella, novelette, graphic novel, manga, or any form of literature.
5. What is your favorite instrument to hear in music?
6. If you had the power to give an unknown or under-appreciated musician the ability to have one of their songs to be a #1 hit, what musician/singer/band would it be and what song would it be from them to temporally get rid of the typical mainstream Top 40 doldrums?
7. What is the worst case of protagonist centered morality you’ve seen in a movie, story, TV show, etc.? For those not familiar with the term, let me put it to you this way. What is something you’ve seen a heroic character do that was bad and would never get away with it if they were a villain?
My nominees are as follows: